Neodymium magnets are used for many purposes. They are used in industries,
commercially and can even come handy around the house. Neodymium magnets
are also used in the Medicine and Health fields for a large number of
Industrial Uses Of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium magnets are often used in machines made for the health
- They are also used for magnetization, to make magnetic separators,
magnetic filters and for magnetic ionization.
- The security industry uses them for alarms and switches, security
- Neodymium magnets are also commonly used in the hard drives
of computers, in telephonic applications, in television and video
applications and for chip detectors.
- Neodymium magnets are also very popular in the manufacturing
of generators. Generally the stronger the magnet the better the
Medicine & Health Uses Of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium magnets are very popularly used for magnetic therapy
to help alleviate the symptoms and relieve pain caused by health
problems like arthritis. They have high healing ability and often
called healing magnets as well.
- NASA uses Neodymium magnets for the purpose of maintaining muscle
tone in astronauts during space flights.
- Neodymium magnets are used in MRI scanning machines.
Educational Purposes of Neodymium Magnets
- Neodymium magnets are very popular with students of advanced
Physics for experimentation and research purposes. Their small size
but high strength makes them easily stored and carried.
Using Neodymium Magnets As Handy Tools Around The House
- Neodymium magnets in really small sizes make great toys not
only for kids but adults as well. The possibilities are endless
and the fun just doesn’t end.
- Neodymium magnets are often used as oil filters to separate
any iron fillings or other metal chips from the oil.
- Neodymium magnets also work great as metal detectors –
whether you want to use them as stud finders to find nails in the
wall, search for nails under your flooring or just find the nail
you dropped under your bed somewhere.
- You can even use Neodymium magnets to hold things in place.
You can hold down tarps to cover your machinery and cars. You can
make a tool belt for yourself using Neodymium magnets creatively
or eve hold a doll’s pacifier to her mouth!
- You can also use a pair of Neodymium magnets to make yourself
clip on earrings, jewelry clasps and hold name tags in place on
your clothing without having to stitch them on.
Thus, Neodymium magnets have a wide variety of uses and thanks to
their low cost and application friendly attributes, they are very popular.